Translate

Sunday, August 19, 2012

     By the Lord's help, I have resolved the job situation at this time, albeit temporarily.  The Lord guided me and gives me much help daily.  I am beginning to put more and more trust in the Lord's hand.  Letting him guide while I follow.  I am not a good follower.  I am one that must be in charge of everything, but I am not in charge...never was and never will be.  He is always guiding and moving me in the direction He desires me to go.  Most of the time I do not realize what He is doing till after the fact.  Always it is good for He is always good.  He who created all things, all places, and all times.  Who can successfully stand against me if I am doing the Lord's work. 
     I am up early this cool, still summer Sunday morning.  I am longing to start back to work on the book.  I have been resolving issues and redesigning it in my head while dealing with job issues and traveling.  I pray the Lord guides my pen. He has the holy spirit boiling within me.  He is guiding while I learn to follow.  I feel Him smile at my fears and concerns for nothing can stand against Him and His will.  He increases my faith.
     We flew to visit my oldest son and his family.  We had the privilege of seeing our newest grandbaby Christened...another one for our Lord.  All my grandchildren are attached to the Lord.  When Caroll and I were trying to decide whether to bring children into this hate-filled world, after much soul searching, I wrote a short poem that decided the issue.
Without children, there can be no hope for the future
For without children, there can be no future

      And what better way to change the world than through our offspring?


And your descendants shall be as the dust of the earth, and you shall spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in you and in your descendants shall all the families of the earth be blessed. 
Genesis 28:14 

     Time to prepare for Church.   

No comments:

Post a Comment