Translate

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

     When I look back over my long life, I see God stepping in time after time.  At the time, I was blind for the most part, now, I see.
      You see birds, you see the sky and clouds, you see the trees around you, but do you see God?  You hear the breeze blowing through the trees rustling the leaves, you hear people talking, you hear cars and airplanes, but do you hear God.  Have you ever taken the time to sit quietly and really talk and listen to God?  Why would he talk to someone that scoffs at his name or never gives him time and just listens.  He listens to us always.  Why can't you give him just a little time each day...just you and He. He so badly wants to talk with you.  He loves you.  I know and so do millions of others.  It will not be long before He becomes a driving force in your life.  What a change He makes.  He has me loving neighbors that before I would have cursed.  He has me doing things I only dreamed of before putting my faith in him.  Come to Him.  Put your cares in his pocket, and let his arms surround you with His love and caring.  If you are reading this, He probably already has done this.  For nobody comes to the Son that the Father has not sent.  In other words, God has brought you to Christ Jesus, his son.  Welcome fellow saint.  Make yourself comfortable.  You are among brothers and sisters in the Lord.  Your life will never be the same, nor will any of those around you.  You are special...you are chosen...you are a Christian.  Begin to build your faith.  Put on your new self.  And...listen and talk with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment