Translate

Sunday, December 30, 2012

The New Year
 
     I was thinking about all the miracles our Lord gave to me in 2012.  When I look back on the year as a whole I see plainly how my life has changed for the better due to our Lord's stepping in to guide and clear the path for me.  I see changes that only faith can reveal.  
     I have come a long way in putting life in the hands of our Lord Jesus and not worrying for, as he said, when has worry ever added one day to a person's life.  I still worry, but more and more I am just turning it over to our Lord's guidance and love.  
     I am not perfect, not even close, but our Lord did not come to call the righteous.  Life is not a smooth, level road.  It has many ups and downs, twists and turns.  Our faith helps smooth and level some of the severe areas, but was never meant to completely take these imperfections away.  We learn more from the downs than the ups, and the ups would never be so good were it not for the downs.  Life is a learning adventure.  Learn from it, make use of the lessons to improve yourself. 
     Our Lord is within me, our Lord surrounds me, our Lord is, was, and forever shall be.  He was here before time and the earth began.  Who would you put your trust in...machines, technology, your personal intelligence, or would it be in our Lord and God who is, was, and forever shall be, and through our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, we shall gain eternal life through faith in him?

In the beginning the Word already existed. The Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John1:1

 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.
John 1:14

     The word was truly our Lord Jesus.  He knows we are not perfect.  He knows the many sins we have committed that is why he came in the flesh and died such a horrible death on that cross.  Our Father, God, loves us unconditionally and wants you to know he is always with you.  Begin to talk with him and come to know and listen and pray and accept his love and let your self and your life begin to improve and influence others. You cannot make it through the tough times alone and you are not alone.  Just pray and have faith and...listen.  Is that not the simplest most beautiful thing you have ever heard?  God always makes things simple.  Man is the entity that makes life so very, very complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment