Translate

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

     I have been taking a break from the book while I work on several short story ideas I have.  The Journey, which I put on the blog, and several others I will post soon.  God's inspiration is for all to view.  One caution, I may seem irreverent at times, but I have cleared these ideas through him that is king of all.  I never intend to be anything more than a servant.  I love to show that our Father is not a mundane, boring God.  He is alive and exciting...after all, he created all things, all times, all places.
     A little hint on life: slow down and take a little time each day to enjoy the beauty of our Father's creation.  He loves for people to appreciate the hard, intricate, thoughtful, divine work he put in to build it...he did it for us.  Give thanks to our loving and caring creator.

No comments:

Post a Comment