Translate

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

     These are times that try men's souls.  The bombing in Boston has to be on the minds of many people.  Why?  This carnage has been going on since the 70's in one form or another.  I think the world, and hope the Muslims, have grown weary of it all.  Our Lord commands us to love all of mankind for they are his creation.  Let him be the judge for he judges by the entire life, not a few moments or acts.  I will continue to love Muslims as creations of our Lord, but their religion...  There is only one God.  He loves us unconditionally and commands us to do the same with all of mankind.  He forgives all our sins and commands us to do the same.  A God that commands his people to kill nonbelievers if they don't convert and to kill innocent women, children, even people of their own faith indiscriminately, is not a God.

I, the LORD, am the one, and I won't give my name and glory to another, nor my praise to idols.
Isaiah 42:8

     Let us continue to love all, but give our loving God's name to no other.

No comments:

Post a Comment