Translate

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

This I declare about the LORD: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him.
Psalm 91:2 

     Trust comes with faith.  I had an episode yesterday where my faith, my trust in God was tested.  I was not perfect by any definition.  Each day I improve...little by little.  I pray the same for you.  It doesn't happen overnight.  Have patience.  Be of great joy for the Lord our God lives within and around us.  He cares about the smallest grain of sand.  Would he not care about you?  Of course for what is a grain of sand compared to you.  

Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?
Matthew 6:26 

     Who speaks such powerful words and with such great authority...only Him, our Lord Jesus.  I always find such strength, power, comfort, and, most of all, love in his words.


"If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first.
John 15:18

Remember what I told you: 'A servant is not greater than his master.' If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also.
John 15:20

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."
John 16:33

    

No comments:

Post a Comment