Translate

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Saint Paul and Us

      I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that he considered me trustworthy, appointing me to his service.  Even though I was once a blasphemer and a persecutor and a violent man, I was shown mercy because I acted in ignorance and unbelief. The grace of our Lord was poured out on me abundantly, along with the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus.
(1Timothy 1:12-14 NIV)

     Remember, Paul was, in the beginning,, a hater of our Lord and a persecutor of Christians, but the Lord makes use of the most unlikely people to serve him...like you and I.  Pray, have faith, and it shall be given to you a mission for him.  What seems like the most trivial mission, is as important in the eyes of our Lord as the most involved missions. 


No comments:

Post a Comment