Translate

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

THINKING OF SURRENDERING?

     The world is failing. The world is self-destructing. The world is a treacherous and deceitful host. The world is destroying me.

     But God, my Father, is in charge, and when He is ruler, there is only his divine will occurring in this world - and his will shall be done and is good. I trust in him in all things. I give my God all my trust, faith, and love. It is in Him and through Him only that this world shall be saved and cleansed or destroyed.

     Do you wish to lay down, to surrender, to let despair creep in to a life that once portended so much hope? Do you desire to give in to an existence made obscene by man's hand?

     Or - do you wish to live a life of goodly hope and beauty promised and made possible by your faith in Him who is, was, and forever shall be? The world is not doomed nor beyond hope till our Father wills it. And at last report, He has not willed it so. Go forward with the Good News as he has commanded and let Him make the decision and worrying about the exact time for giving up. However, do you perceive giving-up to be one of God's qualities? And neither do I. Love - let God's love surround and lift you daily.


No comments:

Post a Comment