Translate

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I sit here thinking of you, Father,
I feel a soft breeze upon my shoulders,
I look up and see the tree gently moving,
I know you are here with me.

You always come near when I need to talk with you,
You always listen to my needs,
You always help no matter how trivial,
You always smile and blow your sweet breath upon me,
You always comfort and reassure me,
You always take time for trivial me when millions are calling to you in pain,

Thank you Father,
Hallowed be thy name,
You have my love and I have yours,
Though I am but a speck in your creation,
You always come when I call out your name,
Thank you Father,
I pray that when I grow up, I will be just like you.

Father, give us the strength, wisdom, and courage
To gather your Son's flock to Him
So that He may glorify your name,
Our Lord calls out for this 
So your will shall be done
Make us your instrument in this holy act
Mold us into that which serves you
Let them know that our words are from you
We pray this
Through Your Son, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment