Translate

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

I HAVE NOTHING BUT...



     I have no will but that of God whose will is good and loving. I have no fear but the fear of God, creator and ruler of all. I have no possessions but that given by God and therefore his to give as pleases him. I have no hate or evil in my spirit for my spirit is from God and God's spirit is filled with love and good. I have no compassion or patience but God has limitless compassion and patience, and, through my faith, God fills my spirit with his compassion and patience. I have no God but the one true God, father of my Lord Jesus Christ. I have nothing without God, but with God I have everything.

     Turn the sun off, drop the moon out of sight at night, do away with manmade electricity, tear my eyes from their sockets, remove fire from the picture but with God I have eternal light.

     Grow the trees and plants through all the highways and roads but my Lord is the way and he has given me a path that will never be overgrown nor impassable as long as I live, and that is forever through faith in him.

     Make unreachable all the food and liquids that nourish my body but I shall not pass away for I am nourished by the love, mercy, and grace of my God who is in a spirit that is eternal and not bound by this physical world.

     I hope you understand that I am made and sustained by God and not by man or his things. So am I free of the fears and stresses of a physical world corrupted by man's lust for power and his greed to possess something that he has no power to possess, God's loving-limitless spirit.





No comments:

Post a Comment