Translate

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

LIST OF THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE



THE COMPLETE LIST OF THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE

1) Put on clean underwear
2) Make sure my socks don't have holes in them

My mother was adamant about those two items. I couldn't go anywhere until I had done those two things. It would be devastating if the things people remembered about you were that you died with dirty underwear on and you were wearing a pair of socks with a hole in them. I definitely wouldn't want to be laying there in my casket with all my family and friends walking by saying, "Did you see that? He had dirty underwear on and his socks had a hole in them." How embarrassing would that be?

By the way, I came up with this tidbit due to God telling me the things I am fretting about today aren't worth the energy that I am putting into it. Chill out - God is in charge and taking care of the important things and the small things aren't worth worrying over. So, God replaced the worry with a piece of life's humor. Now, I can start all over in a much more relaxed manner. Thank you, Father.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment