Translate

Monday, May 14, 2012

It is not I but our Lord

     These words I write to you come not from me.  It is not I but our Lord who gives me the words I write.  Some have faith in computers, in governments, in people, in things, but have none for our Creator, our Father, our Lord.  His person may be unseen, but his works surround and envelope us.  His spirit is in all things.  His love created and sustains us.  Yet, too many have no faith, time, nor place for him.  Give him time, give him a place in your life, give him love for he loves us always, has a place for us always, and will be here for us always.  You just need to have faith.  Begin to believe and you will begin to experience our Lord.  He will give you riches beyond anything man has to offer.  Begin to feel His presence in your everyday life.  Begin to really live.  If you want excitement and adventure, serve Him.  If you think the world is broken, serve Him, and begin to fix it.  In being a servant to our Father through our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, you become as a king.  Have faith in our Father, and, when the sun rises in the morning, you can say to those around you, my Father created that.  When you fly above the earth in an airplane with everyone looking down at the scene in awe, you can say, my Father made that.

"And on the basis of faith in His name, it is the name of Jesus which has strengthened this man whom you see and know; and the faith which comes through Him has given him this perfect health in the presence of you all.   
     ACTS 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment