Translate

Saturday, June 7, 2014

With Faith There Is Hope

Why, my soul, are you downcast?
    Why so disturbed within me?
Put your hope in God,
    for I will yet praise him,
    my Savior and my God.

Psalm 42:5 


     Take heart you troubled souls for the Lord, our God, hears every prayer his faithful utter whether in silence or out loud.  He never leaves us without hope nor without answers and guidance.  Pray with assurance that He hears and takes action for you are praying not to some caricatured inanimate idol.  You are praying to our living God whom is Lord over all.  As our Father, he is greatly affected by pleas from suffering.  As our Father, he is greatly affected by our love and praise of him.  You can always have hope and confidence when you serve the one and almighty God, our Father, through his son, our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.  With God, the lowest of his sheep are as important as the mightiest.  With faith, there is hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment