Translate

Thursday, May 29, 2014

My Rock

Yes, my soul, find rest in God;
    my hope comes from him.
 Truly he is my rock and my salvation;
    he is my fortress, I will not be shaken.
 My salvation and my honor depend on God[c];
    he is my mighty rock, my refuge.
 Trust in him at all times, you people;
    pour out your hearts to him,
    for God is our refuge.

Psalm 62:5-8 


     Keep this with you at all times.  When life's pressures squeeze you from every direction, fall back on our Father, God.  He is our rock...our refuge.  Who or what can stand against our Father's love?  Nothing can withstand the onslaught of his divine love...nothing.  Give thanks to our Father for that divine love then go out into the world and love it.  The key to a Christian's strength is sharing God's love which he gives unconditionally to us.  The power and strength is in the sharing, and sharing must be unconditionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment