Translate

Thursday, March 15, 2012

I am weak

People say, "Who are you, that you think you can write about and for the Lord?"  I am weak at times, and do not believe as strongly as I should.  I let others influence me, instead of letting God be my influence.  It is during those times of faltering faith that I revert back to the bible for guidance.  Let this be the tool you use, for it was given to us by God, himself, to give His divine guidance we desperately need in our lives.  We must be influenced by and live by our God who is unseen.  We see his amazing works all around us.  Yet, he is unseen, but not unheard, nor unfelt. I pray that my faith and my actions are working together in my writing. It is because of my faith that I write
You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did.
James 2:22

No comments:

Post a Comment