Translate

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Pay close attention to everyday life...you just might see God at work

One day last fall, I was thinking about the task that lay before me.  I had to sweep up the thousands of leaves that covered the entire patio.  The patio is where I have a lot of conversations with God.  When I am sweeping the patio, I can feel his presence when the leaves are blowing around making it difficult to sweep them into a pile for picking up and He is laughing.  As I come to a point of frustration, He stops the wind and allows me to finish.  Then the wind begins again as suddenly as it had stopped.  This particular day, as I looked lazily at the leaves spread all over, it was a calm day...finally.  All of a sudden a whilrwind hit the patio, and within 5 or six seconds the leaves were in a perfect pile in the middle of the patio, and the wind ceased abruptly and completely.  I knew it was He who was responsible.  The feeling was overpowering.  Keep a close eye on everyday life for God may walk through at any moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment