Translate

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Holy Spirit

     I respect and admire people who live their lives quietly, peacefully, doing the everyday things in a steady manner.  They always exude serenity, a calmness.  But, then come people like me that for some reason, unknown to mankind, God inwardly and, at times, outwardly churns and stirs up a great and beautiful tempest.  The waves reach great heights and the winds intense speeds.  The holy spirit moves intensely within me, constantly bursting forth like a solar flare from the sun.  It has been this way all my life.  I burn and yearn to tell those things he reveals to me.  Though others, at times, fail to believe, I set forth only that which the spirit mixed with the word reveals to me.  Why would you want to hide these holy things?  Let it burst forth for others to see the glorious things our Father reveals to us.  Do not fear the laughter or scorn of others.  Let that be the salt upon the spiritual food making it all the more flavorful.

Create in me a pure heart, O God,
    and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
11 Do not cast me from your presence
    or take your Holy Spirit from me.
12 Restore to me the joy of your salvation
    and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.
13 Then I will teach transgressors your ways,
    so that sinners will turn back to you.
14 Deliver me from the guilt of bloodshed, O God,
    you who are God my Savior,
    and my tongue will sing of your righteousness.
15 Open my lips, Lord,
    and my mouth will declare your praise.
16 You do not delight in sacrifice, or I would bring it;
    you do not take pleasure in burnt offerings.
17 My sacrifice, O God, is[b] a broken spirit;
    a broken and contrite heart
    you, God, will not despise.

Psalm 51 :10-17

No comments:

Post a Comment