Translate

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Laugh, But Not at God

     Abraham fell facedown; he laughed and said to himself, "Will a son be born to a man a hundred years old?  Will Sarah bear a child at the age of ninety?"  (Genesis 17:17)

     So Sarah laughed to herself as she thought, "After I am worn out and my lord is old, will I now have this pleasure?"  (Genesis 18:12)



     I have learned not to laugh at what God tells me He will do.  I may smile an impish smile that says, "Father, is there anything you cannot do?  You always amaze me."

     Never doubt what He can do.  But you have to ask.  I have never found an example in the Bible of God or Jesus giving something that we did not truly want...faith brings those answers to prayers. I am astounded daily at what He brings to me.  If you feel in your heart that you want to do something to glorify and advance faith in him, He will unlock all the doors before you...from experience.  Be prepared, for it will amaze you.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment